The Easter holiday presents an eggcellent opportunity for email marketers for a number of reasons:
- Time off: Easter grants many people across the UK an extended long weekend. With so many people out of the office perhaps lay off the B2B emails as they will be ignored and left to gather dust in peoples inboxes. However, B2C emails can work wonders at this time because consumers have more time to read and engage with your email campaigns across multiple devices.
- Opening Hours: High Street retail hours are reduced due to bank holidays, meaning retailers must look to recuperate offline losses with online sales.
So email campaigns must do a number of things to maximise the increased opportunity:
- Mobile optimisation: It is vital that your emails are optimised for mobile so that subscribers can pick up your email on their phone while relaxing on the couch after too much chocolate or when travelling.
- Strong CTAs: Content and call to actions will work best when focused on offers and sales, so recipients know they are getting something time-bound.
- Targeting and personalisation: Use all the data you have on your subscribers to make emails extra relevant to their Easter activities.
To help you on your way, our design team have whipped up a selection of free Easter themed email templates. There are 5 new mobile responsive designs to choose from, each one ready for your own message and/or logo.
You can find all these free templates inside your account now under the ‘Seasonal’ tab on the ‘pick a template’ screen.