Posted on November 28, 2017 at 10:46 am
New & Improved:
- Subscriber Online Sign-up form now handles existing Subscribers
Release of a new update which enables the current signup form to handle existing Subscriber signups as well as brand new Subscribers, meaning that:
- Subscribers can use your online signup form multiple times if they decide to signup for different publications, which are managed from your account by different groups.
- You can place online signup forms in different areas of your site, or on different websites (including Facebook), for existing Subscribers to sign up to a variety of groups in your account.
Please note: If you already have a NewZapp online signup form, this update automatically takes effect from today – there is no requirement for you to make a change.
- Create & Send | Final Checks | Add to Reports
Change of labelling to clarify the selected/unselected state of this option
- Create & Send | Sending Options | Choose Recipients
Improvements to the ‘Cannot Send Campaign’ modal wording