Business Development Executive
Location: Exeter, Devon
Post Type: Permanent, full-time
- £ Salary Negotiable + Bonuses
- Pension (Salary Sacrifice Scheme)
We are a small but long-established company who supply external and internal communications SaaS products to businesses in the UK. We are embarking on a new growth phase and looking for new people to join our fun, rewarding and supportive work environment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic hard-working Business Development Executive to manage our lead pipeline, qualify opportunities and enable our sales team to maximise sales performance.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity based in our Exeter office and you will be working Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 17.00 attracting a basic salary with the opportunity to earn more in bonuses.
The primary purpose of this role is to generate sales leads by effectively managing a lead generation pipeline and communicating with prospective customers.
Main duties include:
- Generating lead opportunities through structured email, postal, re-marketing and social media campaigns
- Management of prospecting data
- Identify and qualify leads and deal with incoming sales enquiries and follow up accordingly
- Implement effective lead follow up plans
- Work closely with Account Managers and Directors to support growth of existing customers and new business
- Daily update of Contact Management System with details of all account activity and new business prospects
- Generating weekly and monthly reports of pipeline status and results
- General administration
The Successful Candidate
This role would suit someone who enjoys communications with potential customers and has a thirst for implementing systems and achieving success.
You must have:
- Some sales experience - B2B
- An outgoing yet friendly and personable manner
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office
- Flexible and pro-active approach to work
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV and a covering letter detailing why you are the perfect candidate for the position and the benefits you will bring to the NewZapp business.
Ready for change? APPLY
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore, only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.
NewZapp are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
No recruitment agencies please
Yes we know you’re wonderful and have loads of great candidates who are just perfect for what we’re looking for. We just enjoy the thrill of finding our own superstars.
“We’re like a recruitment agency, but different”
We believe you, but the above still applies.