Welcome to NewZapp's How To Guides
Everything you need to manage your NewZapp account, inside and out.
Perform tasks in NewZapp
Once you're up and running with NewZapp the guides below can help manage your account more effectively.
Create & Send
- Getting Started
- Uploading your own Emails
- Working with Images
- Sending an Email
- Creating Landing Pages in an Enterprise Account
- Uploading & Resizing images
- Adding Social Networking Links
- Setup a Welcome/Double Opt In Email
- Uploading your Subscribers
- Creating an Online Sign-up Form on your Website
- Add your own custom data fields
- Add your sign up form to Facebook
- Using your Reports
- What LIVE! can do for you
- Open and click through rates explained
- Managing Bounced Email Addresses
Design the perfect Email
Our design team have put together the following guides and presentations to help create perfect HTML in any email reader.
- The Designer's Guide
- Email Rendering Issues - An Introduction
- Email Rendering Issues - Advanced
- Editable Templates Download
Handle Data in Microsoft Excel
Uploading your database correctly is a vital part of using an Email Service Provider. The factsheets below will help.
- Removing hidden Quote Marks & Tabs from a Subscriber List
- Converting .xlsx files to .csv files
- Creating a vLookup
- Splitting Data into Columns
- Converting Bounce Data to Excel Format
- Export from Outlook
- Export from Access
- Export from Act!