Musings from the NewZapp Design Team
This is the area of our site where you will find periodical articles about HTML email design as we come across topics that we think might be of interest to other designers and email marketers. We'll pass on any tips or updates as we find them when testing the templates that we create.
We've also provided some quick links below to Resource Hub best practice articles that we think you might find useful too.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions for future articles on topics that you think need a good airing! Contact us online or via our Twitter feed @NewZapp
- Outlook 2013 and how it affects your email designs
- Web safe fonts in email
- Does my email look good in this? Our beginners guide to email rendering has been updated
- Dates appearing as links on iOS devices
- The NewZapp Designer’s Guide - New & improved edition now available
- Opera 12.01 rendering update
- Testing colour fills in table cells for mobile platforms
- Background images: Good news at last... even in Outlook!
- Text links in Gmail - You can have them in any colour sir, as long as it's not Black!
- Telephone numbers in emails - Are they giving you the blues in Gmail?
- When is a URL not a URL? - What if you don't want your .com or .co.uk to be clickable
- Using video in email marketing
- Does my email look big in this?
- HTML email design best practices
- Link your email marketing with your online branding
- The bigger picture- best practice tips on using images in your email